Iconic shirt returns for 2017/18
One of Huddersfield Town’s iconic, cult favourite shirts has returned as the players unveiled one of the Club’s alternative kits for the 2017/18 Premier League season at Bury in a pre-season friendly.
The famous ‘Flash’ kit, famously worn by Eoin Hand and then Ian Ross’ Terriers between 1991 and 1993, has been reincarnated by kit manufacturer PUMA for the Club’s return to the top flight.
Town’s current crop of players revealed the kit at Bury FC by walking out of the tunnel and unzipping their walkout tops to show the vivid red and black horizontal ‘flash’ stripes.
The kit features:
· Lightweight polyester with moisture wicking technology. Designed to quickly draw sweat away from the body, keeping you drier and cooler for longer.
· Raglan sleeve for improved fit and range of motion.
· Stylised ribbed crew neck collar for increased comfort.
· Contemporary modernised graphic to front of shirt, inspired by the past.
· Form stripe design feature to sleeves.
· Mesh underarm panel for advanced movement and ventilation.
· Heat applied Puma Cat branding, gives a contemporary lightweight look and feel.
· High definition, applique applied, woven crest.